Spotlight on You
Objective: The purpose of this short tutorial is to experiment with the Lightening tool in Photoshop.
- Open your photo
- Click FILTER/Render. Choose Lighting Effects
- The LightType should be Spotlight.
- Drag the spotlight into the right position. Practice changing angle and size. Make sure that the background is at least partially lit.
- Click OK.
- For more experimenting, Choose FILE/Revert. Then go back into the Lighting menu and practice various Style choices such as:
- Blue Omni, or
- Tripple Down
- For extra lighting effects, try FILTER/Render. Choose Lens Flare