Instructions: You are to create a flyer with the minimum specifications described below.
Be as creative and expressive as you wish. Your design does not need to have my same layout or theme. Since many students are brand new to InDesign, I created a simple flyer that mimics many of the skills learned in the chapter and videos. Of course you are encouraged to go above and beyond if you are already familiar with InDesign.
- The flyer is due on Monday, January 25th at 6PM.
- Submit it to the Dropbox called "InDesign Easy Flyer"
Minimum list of skills to required:
- Apply fill and stroke.
- Place images inside of frames.
- Use stroke other than the default black stroke in some places.
- Place text in multiple boxes to accentuate the design.
- Try to use a few different shapes (circles, polygons, etc.)
- Use rotation.
- Apply sufficient formats such as font, bold, color, italic, etc.
- Consider using a rectangle with a different corner.
Click OBJECT>Corner Options to choose.
Apply it to anything on the page that works with your design. If it just doesn't work, you may leave it alone.
- Feel free to enhance more if you wish.
Here's a more advanced example:
The example below demonstrates more complexity and layers of elements. If you would like to go beyond the minimum requirements, go for it! And remember, both of my examples are just to show different levels of complexities. You may choose your own theme and exercise your own creativity. I am not boxing you in to my styles of designing!