Lecture material for understanding Project 1
(i.e. the test):
- Adobe video, 4 min: Understanding Artboards vs. Pages.
(Optional, depending on your needs) It might help to see this video to speed along your reading.
- Tutorial, 1 page: Isolation mode
- Youtube, 2 min: Template Layer
The video tells why and how.
- YouTube, 45 sec: Live shapes
This is like Live Corners from Indesign, but you may want to video for refresher and additional features.
- Youtube videos, 1 min & 2 min: Shaper tool 1 || Shaper tool 2
It's worth seeing both for how-to and ideas on using.
Lecture material for
Group Assignment #2, and Expressions Repository
- Transform video: Rotate repeatedly, e.g. for flower or sunrays (Text tutorial)
- Drawing Clouds
- Some special tools. (creating a leaf)
- Pucker & Bloat (e.g. flower)
- Scribble Effect (YouTube video). You can learn this in 10 seconds, but I bet you can't stop watching till the end! I've probably known about scribble effect for more than 10 years, but the visual inspiration is very cool.