Assignment Description: The goal of this assignment is to create a sketch and make it dynamic in some way.
You may make it interactive with the mouse and/or animated with variables. Create something brand new so that you can expand your skills. Do not use the same design from the first assignment.
The assignment is based on what you learned through Chapter 4. However, since you will have already covered some of Chapter 5, feel free to use additional Processing features if you wish.
- Set the size to at least 500 pixels by 500 pixels. Any moderate size will do.
- Make smart use of variables for scaling and placing your design.
- Incorporate as many primitive shapes as you can, making sure that they properly fit into your design.
- Make liberal use of formatting commands such as: background( ), noStroke( ), noFfill( ).
- Make sure that every Processing assignment has the following lines at the top as a comment:
Assignment #, Your Name, and Date
- Comment liberally throughout the program.
- By the way, there is no need to use the save( ) function this time because it does not work correctly with moving images.
What to Submit:
You will upload a zipped file of the following to OAKS dropbox entitled “Assignment 2”.
- A write-up describing your sketch, its inspiration, and how you designed and implemented it. You may also include a brief discussion about your experience working on this assignment. One or two paragraphs will suffice.
- The sketch folder.
(BE SURE that you have zipped the files up before uploading).
Due Date: September 16th
New Due Date: September 18th