Graphic Design & Digital Media
Project 2 (Semester Project)
Design an interactive art composition or a game. Use a composite of knowledge and skills that you have gained during the semester. At minimum, your final product must use at least one class, array(s), text, and moving object(s). Keep in mind that the text does not have to get in the way of your design. It could be as simple as a rectangle with text at the bottom of the screen.
While this assignment is somewhat open-ended, it must be representative of what we have covered in the course.
- Your design must be OOP. Also, it must include array(s), text, and something that moves or involves interaction.
- Make sure that every Processing assignment has the following lines at the top:
Assignment #, Your Name, and Date
- Be sure to comment liberally.
- Use a moderate size. I suggest around 500 px, but it depends on your design.
- Your Class(es) should be created using multiple tabs.
- Note below that the write-up is different this time. It will be submitted before turning in the final project.
How to Submit:
You will submit the project in two parts. Both will be submitted to a dropbox called “PROJECT 2"
- Due November 30th:
The first submission will be a description of what you are doing. Explain your project and include your inspiration behind the project. Also indicate where you are on the project (status) and your general experience on working with the project.
Note that 7 points will be deducted if you don't submit this on time. If not submitted at all, 20 points will be deducted.
- Due on Final Exam Date:
The final submission is the project itself. Submit the sketch in a zipped folder and upload it in OAKS Dropbox.