Objective: To create a banner and a webpage that will link to all of your homework assignments. I will be using this page to access your assignments for grading. The minimum requirements for the page are listed below.
Part 1: Before you arrive to class on January 26, design a banner as instructed below:
Part 2: Now that you have done the graphic portion at home, you can do the remainder of it during class. You do not have to use any kind of CSS styles unless you wish to. The skills are based on Chapter 2 only.
- Be sure to create a hyperlink for your email address.
- The type of heading is h3
- Notice that the types of lists are: unordered, ordered, and description, respectively.
- Keep in mind that for future assignments, such as Chapter 2, you will create a link to them. There is no need to worry about the links at this time.
My College of Charleston email is: email@example.com
Homework and Class Assignments
- Chapter 2 Case Study
- Chapter 3 Case Study
- Chapter 4 Case Study
- Chapter 7 Artist Website
- more to come ...
Website Project Milestones
- Topic Approval
- Planning Analysis Sheet
- Site Map
- Final website
Terms of Agreement
- Submitting on Time:
- When I submit my assignments, I will click each link to be sure that it works. If it does not work, 30 points will be deducted from my grade. It does not matter the reason for the link not working.
- HTML Validation:
- Each page must be validated. If not, 3 points will be deducted for each validation error, with a maximum of 15 points.