To create a banner and a webpage that will link to all of your homework assignments. I will be using this page to access your assignments for grading. The minimum requirements for the page are listed below.
Do Parts 1, 2, & 3 before you arrive to class on the day that this assignment is due. Then we will do Part 4 together in order to upload your work to your web account.
Before you arrive to class on the assignment's due date, design a banner as instructed below:
Create the HTML file before you arrive at class as well. The skills are based on Chapter 2 only. However, if you have prior experience and wish to use CSS, feel free to do so.
- Be sure to create a hyperlink for your email address.
- The type of heading is h3
- Notice that the types of lists are: unordered, ordered, and description, respectively.
- Keep in mind that for future assignments, such as Chapter 2, you will create a link to them. There is no need to worry about the chapter links at this time.
My College of Charleston email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Homework and Class Assignments
- Chapter 2 Case Study
- Chapter 3 Case Study
- Chapter 4 Case Study
- Aesthetics class work
- Chapter 7 Artist Website
- more to come ...
Website Project Milestones
- Topic Approval
- Planning Analysis Sheet
- Site Map
- Final website
Terms of Agreement
- Submitting on Time:
- When I submit my assignments, I will click each link to be sure that it works. If it does not work, 30 points will be deducted from my grade. It does not matter the reason for the link not working.
- HTML Validation:
- Each page must be validated. If not, 3 points will be deducted for each validation error, with a maximum of 15 points.
Before arriving in class on January 25, validate your index.html webpage at http://validator.w3.org and make sure there are no errors.
Part 4 and Due Date:
During the final part of the class today, you will learn how to upload to your students.cofc.edu account. Due on Jan 25, 2019.