Due Date: You will do the graphic portion of this home, and the rest of it during class. You do not have to use any kind of CSS styles unless you wish to. The skills are based on Chapter 2 only.
Objective: Create a webpage that will link to all of your homework assignments. I will be using this page to access your assignments for grading. The minimum requirements for the page are listed below:
- Be sure to create a hyperlink for your email address.
- The type of heading is h3
- Notice that the types of lists are: unordered, ordered, and description, respectively.
- Keep in mind that later, when you are ready to submit Chapter 2 and the other assignments, you will create a link to them. No need to worry about the links now.
REMINDER TO SELF: NEED TO MAKE A BETTER PAGE BREAK FOR SPRING 2018
My College of Charleston email is: email@example.com
Homework and Class Assignments
- Chapter 2 Case Study
- Chapter 3 Case Study
- Chapter 4 Case Study
- Chapter 7 Artist Website
- more to come ...
Website Project Milestones
- Topic Approval
- Planning Analysis Sheet
- Site Map
- Final website
Terms of Agreement
- Submitting on Time:
- When I submit my assignments, I will click each link to be sure that it works. If it does not work, 30 points will be deducted from the grade. It does not matter the reason for the link not working.
- HTML Validation:
- Each page must be validated. If not, 3 points will be deducted for each validation error, with a maximum of 15 points.