Create a brain concept infographic according to the requirements below. The main idea is to create an illustration that depicts who you are pictorially. In other words, tell us what's on your mind.
- You will draw a silhouette of yourself from scratch. I will discuss various ways to do it, but it must be your own drawing.
- Use images and/or icons to depict yourself. Depict your attributes, likes and dislikes in a pictorial manner.
- Use Illustrator's Clipping Mask feature to illustrate all of the images and icons that represent you.
- Take a look at these illustrations (click here) to get some ideas of how it can be done. The difference is that instead of having empty, thought bubbles and such, you will you will have pictures clipped into them.
- It doesn't matter where you get the pictures from. However, they should be uniform. If you are going to use 3-D images, stick with that type. Or if you use flat pictures or icons, try to stick with them.
- Each item (image) must be contained in a vector and proportioned correctly.
- Due by: by April 24th
- Try to scale to take up the entire Illustrator file.
Then submit as PDF file to dropbox called Mind Story.