CSCI-115 Web Design
Design Quote of the Day
... loading ...
SYLLABUS & SUPPLEMENTS
COURSE CALENDAR for Web Design
Fresh Take Group Presentations
- Walk-in lab tutors for HTML work at the Center for Student Learning .<< more information >>
Day-to-day links and needs:
- Dec. 1, practice on selected features.
- Nov 17: Finish BlueGriffon & practice animation
- Chapter 7:
- Nov. 6, Responsive Design, Download 7.zip
- Nov. 3, Save time with my Thumbnails (zip)
- Some Chapter 7 Notes (PPT)
- For practice, you will create a layout that looks
similar to this. It is a basic 3-column layout with some extras.
We will be creating Home. Then if time permits, we will create About or Testimonials.
Get started with HTML: I will give you a handout with a wireframe showing the structure. Make it as detailed as you wish, and on Wednesday, we will continue with the new material from the chapter.
- Chapter 6.
- Oct. 20, Positioning practice instructions
- Starter Chap 6 HTML
- Starter Chap 6 CSS
- Starter Chap 6 Instructions
- More of Chapter 4
- Some info on Powerpoint slide
- Screenshot of practice
- Some fairuse Fair Use Images
- starter HTML || starter CSS
- Chapter 5, some notes
- Chapter 4, In-class Assignment
- Chapter 3 Brief Notes:
See slides 19&20 and create freelance homepage before Wednesday's class.
- Special Characters:
- Standard site
- Fun site
- Study Guide , Test #3
- STUDY GUIDE, test #2
- STUDY GUIDE, test #1
- Textbook data files - for your convenience
- Companion Site
- Another textbook website (open to all)
- Filler text choices:
- Website Resources
- Photoshop Tutorials
- HTML overview (PowerPoint)