NOTE THAT all important class material will be accessible directly from OAKS. There will be times, however, when it’s convenient to mirror them on the class website. I hope it’s not confusing. Just remember that
OAKS is the go-to place for all important resources. Anything on the website will either be:
— A duplication of what’s on OAKS
— Something extra and optional
SYLLABUS & SUPPLEMENTS
- There is no promise that I will add lecture notes for each chapter, but here goes Intro and Chapter 1. It's also in OAKS under "Additional Resources"
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- 1, Beautiful Sketch
- 2, Let's Get Animated.
- Chapter 5, Discount problem (see powerpoint)
- Chapter 6, Looping
- Project 1 - The Story
- Textbook website by Shiffman
- Article: What Can Be Done with Processing?
- Browse Examples from around the world.
- YouTube Videos, by Shiffman
- FunProgramming website
- Processing Download for your laptop
- Alternative online Processing sites.