Assignment - Create a Table
Create a simple webpage that includes a three-column table to describe the courses you are taking this semester. It doesn't matter if the data is true or not, as long as you include 4-5 courses.
The columns will contain the course name, location, and instructor name. The first row of the table should use th tags.
In addition to the columns, you will create a row at the bottom that spans all columns. The row will include general remarks about the semester...about 30-50 words.
At minimum in your CSS, include the following:
- For the page itself, include a wrapper id.
- It should take up less than the width of the viewport.
- Add a background color to either the wrapper or body, or both.
- a width for table. It's your choice, but it does not need to take up the whole width of the wrapper.
- padding of table cells
- use a font other than the default Times New Roman
- collapse of table border
- nth-of-type pseudo class to color every other line differently
- You may stop with this, or you may include other styles.
Submit by linking to your assignment page with the label "Basic Table".
DUE DATE IS Monday, March 29th by 6pm
The quick turnaround is because these basics come at the beginning of the chapter, and it is a perfect time to prove to yourself that you can grasp the basics.
Sample: Below is the basic table without the styles. I omitted the CSS because I don't want to influence your styles. However, you do have to include some minimum styles as indicated above.
Courses - Spring 2021
|Web Design||HWE 334||Moore|
|Principles of Microeconomics||BCTR 100||Johnson|
|Music Appreciation||SCFA 300||Wellington|
|REMARKS: This semester started out to be challenging but is proving to be successful at this point. At midterm, I had C's in each course. I feel that I can pull up the C's by the end of the semester.|